How NOT to Pray Series Preview – (I Need Your Help)
I need help to grow strong in prayer. You too? Good. I’m not alone.
I am fired up about the series I’m writing! I hope “How NOT to Pray” helps you connect with your Creator in ways you never dreamed possible.
Could you help me out?
I want this series to be as helpful as possible for as many people as possible:
- If you’re not subscribed to this blog, please “follow” to get these posts in your inbox. (top right of the page) I promise I’ll never send anything spammy. I’ll post 3 or 4 times a week.
- If you’re looking forward to “How NOT to Pray”, would you share the blog with someone you know? (share buttons below)
Thank you! (Now back to the series…)
Last week I conducted a poll about prayer.
After assessing the results, I’ve decided to call the series, “How NOT to Pray”.
Here’s a preview of the 10 posts I’ll be sharing in the coming weeks:
1) Don’t (Do.)
2) Start later (Start now.)
3) Leave It To Chance (Purpose)
4) Don’t Schedule It (Rhythm)
5) Don’t Expect God To Answer. (Expectation)
6) Make It All About You. (Humility)
7) Never Stop Moving. (Pause)
8) Never Be Alone. (Solitude)
9) Never Shut Up. (Shut up. Really.)
10) Don’t Change. (Respond to God.)
I can not wait for God to change me (and you) through this series.
Does “How NOT to Pray” look like something you’d read?
Make sure you’re subscribed and leave a comment below.
Do you know anyone who could benefit from these posts? Please share the blog.
Thanks! I can’t wait to roll out each of these posts. – Joe
About Joe WickmanI'm the husband of the most beautiful woman I've ever met, the father of our four daughters, and on staff at the church I grew up in. I'd say I'm blessed beyond belief. I hope the lessons I've learned along the way can help others keep from tanking the most important things in life.
- Bible (14)
- Biography (1)
- Books (1)
- Church (8)
- Community (1)
- Dating (1)
- Encouragement (15)
- Failure (1)
- Faith (3)
- Family (5)
- Parenting (1)
- Fasting (1)
- Guest Posts (1)
- History (2)
- Holidays (2)
- Hope (10)
- Jesus (4)
- Life (14)
- Ministry (1)
- Missions (1)
- Pain (8)
- Personal (3)
- Politics (1)
- Pornography (5)
- Prayer (5)
- Preparedness (1)
- Relationships (11)
- Spiritual Survival Skills (16)
- Sports (2)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Work (2)
- Worry (1)
- Writing (5)
On the way to a great life.
I've made a wealth of mistakes as a husband, Dad and pastor. The best news I've ever heard is that God is willing to lead me through each and every step in this adventure. Now I'd like to share what I've learned along the way. If my life can give hope to others on the journey, then all the bumps in the road have been worth it. Limited availability for writing and speaking engagements.